Prioritizing your managing sales territory depends upon whether you are handling a territory with existing customers or building your client base from scratch.
If you are focusing on the first one, you need to introduce yourself to all your customers. This should be low-key and pleasant introduction. You can also start chatting with your customers for smooth business transaction.
Maintaining and mapping sales territories is a complicated process. However, it doesn’t mean that you shouldn’t strive to get a successful sale territory. Instead of worrying, start enlightening your mind and make a firm decision.
Maximum Sales Territory Results – How to Achieve?
There are several ways to get effective and maximum results of sales territory. If you don‘t know about these methods, here are they:
• Adopt CEO mindset for maximum managing sales territory results. You can do this through taking complete accountability and ownership for your territory.
• Analyzing your account and prospect data. This can help in understanding account distribution, profitability and size.
• Make a territory map. This can assist you in organizing your territory and distribution of your prospects.
• Implement a territory and time plan. This plan includes tactical and strategic plan for effective and successful management of your territory.
• Collecting feedbacks from your customers. This can start an excellent relationship with them. In case they have issues about your service, you can easily improve it for their great satisfaction.
Probabilities for Making Sales
If you have an existing customer with existing services and products, you have a chance to earn 67% of sales. New products and services with current customers can accumulate 50% of sales. This can also be increased to 80%, depending on your strategic plans. To be more precise, spend 50% of selling time with your existing clients, 30% with lost or old clients and 20% with competitors’ customers. You also need to readjust your time allocations and take time understanding your close rates.
Keys for Maintaining Effective Managing Sales Territory
Achieving the maximum sales territory is not so tough. This is often observed if you know how to handle it. Instead of worrying about your sales, here are the three keys you need to consider:
• Analyzing the data with brilliant decisions – Since there are lots of options on how you can track and analyze your sales territories, sales force and productivity, you can easily decide what method fits to your needs.
Just make sure that you need to be well-knowledgeable to decide when and where to send your sales force. This can help in making a productive result.
• Rank your major clients – It is your duty to know your customers. Identify what you can expect from your customers. This can help maintaining your territories balanced, optimized and aligned. You also need to anticipate and determine the exact type of production you can expect from your customers.
• Review Your Sales Regularly – Through reviewing, you can make changes to your strategies. You can also know a right method to generate more sales.
Effective managing sales territory always begins with touching base with every existing client. Simply ask questions to weigh their satisfaction. If they recognize any issue, work aggressively to solve these issues.